Saturday, August 15, 2015

Closet Cosplay and Makeup TimeLapse New Rin UR (#666) - Rintare

Hello again! I am pumpin' out blog posts this week! After Lilitare showed me the new set of SR/UR's in JP School Idol Festival, I was struck by inspiration!


Look at Rin, so cute!! I was just thinking, hey, I have a white dress and a flower crown, let's do a closet cosplay!! As I sat down to do my makeup I thought it might be a good idea to film a little time lapse on my iPhone. So without further adieu, here's the video!


Here is my product list:
Lenses:
EOS New Adult Green

Face:
MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Base Lumiere in Radiant Pink
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream in W24
MAC Mineralize Concealer in NW25
BH Cosmetics Contour & Blush Palette (for contour and highlight) - bleh looking back, I didn't blend very well!
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Classic

Brows:
MAC Mineralize Concealer in NW25
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette (I blended a few orange shades!)

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (to prime)
Urban Decay Naked 2
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara in Black - No lashes for today! Have to save them for cons!!

Lips:
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel

And here are some pictures!


 




Thanks for reading and watching!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment